Landing page can save you tons of time and bring you valuable information and above all, a PROFIT. Let’s say you are planning to run a marketing campaign or looking to test your business idea. A landing page is a perfect tool. If you don’t know where to start – this post is definitely for you!
Check the free materials we posted at the end. Download the 5 Steps to get your Landing Page done and…. enjoy the process!
What is a landing page?
It’s a dedicated subpage connected to your marketing campaign and created to convert your audience and achieve your company goal. Why would you bother to get one?
- People spend online over 6 hours and 40 on average – every day.
- 97% of consumers find local businesses and services through an online search.
- 88% of consumers who search for a business online purchase/visit/book with that business
- Would it be nice to have a piece of this cake?
How to approach your project?
Get yourself a cuppa, look through the PDF and do a bit of research. It is enough to check 2-3 of your competitors’ pages to have an idea of how they operate and what are their answers to the questions you’ll be answering for yourself. Do not overwhelm yourself with information – an hour is enough to get it done.
What to include?
With landing pages the ‘Less is More’ is essential. You have a goal and your potential customer should be able to get to his/hers as quick as possible. What whould you include?
- Appealing photo/graphic
- Clever value proposition
- A strong call to action
- Add social proof
- Security = SSL is the must-have
What to avoid?
There are common mistakes on Landing Pages which if avoided will help you to put the message across clearly. The 3 main ones are:
- Too much information = remember your homepage is there to give detailed information, don’t overwhelm your customer
- Multiple calls to action = your customer is lost on the way
- Heavy video = slow loading = losing the interest of your customer
Ready to get your Landing Page in 2 days?
Check on the PDF attached here and feel free to use the video as an additional source of information. In this 4 minutes video, you will find out what to look for, how to structure your page and what free sources you can use to make your landing page work for you.