What is TOV.
The voucher is a financial incentive to small businesses
to develop or enhance their ability to trade online.
How your business can benefit from the scheme? Would you handle sales more efficiently,
generate new leads, excel in customer service?
When Applying for Local Enterprise Office (LEO) funds you have to answer these and many other questions.
Good to know before you start
• Voucher approval must be gained prior to
incurring any expense
• All third party/supplier invoices must contain
proper business detail
• You must provide quotes from three
What are the eligibility criteria?
The vouchers are targeted at businesses with the
• Limited or no e-commerce presence
• 10 or less employees
• Turnover less than €2m.
What can the vouchers be used for?
• Development of an e-commerce
• Implementing online payments/booking
• Development of a digital marketing strategy
• Training to
establish and manage an online trading activity.
What are the criteria for successful application?
• How will the project aid the business
during the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Project Suitability
• Value Added potential
• Job creation potential.
Understanding before solution
Where creativity and research matters.
Drop Us A Message.
Are you struggling with the application?
Do you want to discuss your web project?
Put your details below and we will contact you