This Government grant scheme is designed to help small businesses. It was available for all production sector for years, and just about two years ago was widened to include the service sector also. It offers financial assistance of up to €2,500 along with training and advice to help your business trade online.
How to do it?
Firstly, make sure you qualify!
You can apply for the voucher when:
- You have no more than 10 employees
- Your turnover is less than €2m
- You’ve been trading for 6 months and more
- You apply in your local enterprise office
The first port of call for any small business thinking of developing their trading online capacity is to contact their LEO
The TOV meeting
The information meeting is obligatory for you to attend. Why? The information you get is not only about the website of your dreams. The voucher can be used for various marketing purposes. Knowing the best way to use the voucher will help you to grow your business.
It’s important to have all options on the table before making the final decision!
Thank you for your time!
How can we help?
We are happy to help you build:
- An effective website that shows your uniqueness
- An e-commerce page to Sell your products/services
- Build a successful marketing plan tailored to your business
It doesn’t matter if you are based in the Dublin area, Cork, Galway or Wexford, we can help you at your location! We design and build websites for all Ireland.
Photo by: Carl Heyerdahl @ Unsplash