SortMyBooks offers smart and simple online accounting software for small and medium businesses in Ireland and the UK.
In 2002 the company launched a full accounting package called SortMyBooks, after eight years they developed and launched cloud accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses.
The company mission is to make accounting quick, easy and informative.
Challenge & Solution
The goal of the project was to grow the online audience and aim towards a higher conversion rate from the web. Reduction of bounce rate was important as well.
The website was not reflecting the high quality of accounting solution offered by our client nor explaining it to the potential clients in an approachable, clear way.
An in-depth analysis of the market, competitors and users were necessary to assure the success of the project.
The project started initially as a web re-design and evolved during the process covering:
• Competitive analysis
• User experience research
• Design research
• UX/UI web design
• Graphic design
• Video edition
• Follow-up support
• Development of a highly informative website with an e-commerce element
• Implementing online payments/booking
systems, linking training resources of SMB
• SEO setup and implementation
• Nothing can comprise an in-depth interview on business goals and history
• Including ALL stakeholders in the design process brings extra value
• Asking more questions at the beginning makes further research smoother
• Where is the will there is a way 🙂
“We had a great experience working with Magda on our website. She does thorough research including market research on user experience, finding out what our potential customers feel is most important about to a product like ours. She was patient and professional throughout the project and we couldn’t be happier with the final results. I highly recommend working with Magda and Pear Design.”